top of page


Savings - Share Savings
 Share Savings 

This interest-earning share savings account establishes your membership with our credit union—and allows you to take advantage of all the products and services we offer. A minimum deposit of $5.00 is required to open your share savings account and become a credit union member.

 Club Accounts 

Our interest-earning club accounts are the perfect way to save for that trip of a lifetime, the holiday shopping season, or just about anything else you've been dreaming of. Make deposits directly to your Vacation Club, Christmas Club, and U-Name It Club accounts, or have funds transferred from your Share Account on a regular basis. You'll have access to your funds whenever you need them.

Savings - Club Accounts
Savings - IRA Accounts
 IRA Accounts 

Buying a new home, financing your or your child's education, saving for a rainy day, planning for retirement... we have an IRA to fit your needs. Members can open a Traditional, Roth or Education IRA savings account with a $10 minimum deposit, as long as they meet the eligibility requirements.

Traditional IRA


Anyone under the age of 70 (or who has turned 70 within the previous six months) who has an income from compensation or who is filing jointly with a spouse who earns compensation.

Certain contributions are tax-free.


All earnings are tax-deferred.


Distributions for a first-time home purchase or higher-education expsenses are penalty-free.

Roth IRA


For anyone who has income from compensation or who is jointly filing with a spouse who earns compensation, and has modified adjusted gross income up to $95,000 (single filers) or up to $150,000 (joint filers).



Contributions are nondeductible, but qualified distributions (such as contributions made after the age of 59-1/2 or a first-time home purchase) are tax free.


Distributions are penalty-free for higher-education expenses, large medical expenses and certain health insurance premiums.

Education IRA


Same as the Roth IRA, but the contributions do not have to come from compensaation. In addition, contributions are not allowed after the beneficiary reaches the age of 18.


Withdrawals are tax- and penalty-free only for qualified higher-education expenses.


Funds can be transferred from one child's account to another child in the family.

bottom of page